- Engineering degree with Mechatronics or Electrical major
- Work experience as a System Engineer or similar
- Strong interest in hardware and software
- Well developed software skills (focus on C# and SQL Server advantageous)
- Interest in developing for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Designing and building RFID solutions that provide clients with real benefits
- Working as the project lead and developing skills in Project Management
- Liaising with clients to determine design objectives
- Developing initial concepts
- Developing and testing software, including desktop and mobile development
- Writing up specification documentation
- Designing and building hardware
- Testing and QA
- Providing client support for new and existing solutions
- Are organised and self-directed
- Value collaboration and teamwork
- Take pride in your work and excel at what you do
- Are an exceptional problem solver and a fast learner
- Value continual growth and development
- And are keen to be part of our dynamic, driven team,
- Cover letter specific to this application
- Resume / CV
- Optional: links to projects or other supporting documents
Ramp RFID is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in RFID asset tracking, vehicle tracking & people tracking with tailored solutions for clients nationally.
We are a highly experienced, energetic and innovative team who take the best proven RFID building blocks from the world’s leading RFID hardware and tag manufacturers. With our software and integration skills we tailor solutions to meet our customer’s specific needs.
Working closely with your organisation, our RFID experts develop customised solutions to help improve business performance, reduce expenses, increase revenue and drive competitive advantage, and implement that customised solution to ensure your success.
Ramp was awarded a Rising Star award in the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program – for the third successive year.
Ramp is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company utilising a quality management system for all company processes in their ongoing commitment to excellence.
If you are an exceptional and versatile Systems Engineer that fits the below description, you are welcome to contact us . This is a varied role that offers opportunities to work with the latest cutting edge RFID technology, gain Project Management experience and attain Microsoft certification.
If you can tick off all of these:
If you are excited at the thought of having these tasks and responsibilities:
And very importantly, if you:
Then we would love to receive your application via this email: email@example.com
You can also view our job board for any other positions available via this link: https://ramprfid.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Please include the following in your application: